Please read all the following terms and conditions before placing your order with Energy Innovation Ltd.
We accept the following payment methods:
MasterCard / Visa / Visa Delta / Visa Electron / Solo / Switch
Your payment will be carried out securely via Sage Pay.
Please note that all transactions will be carried out in Pounds Sterling (GBP). Once you have placed your order, confirmation will be sent to you via e-mail complete with Transaction and Order Reference numbers. If for any reason you wish to cancel your order, you are to contact us via email or telephone ASAP as once your order leaves our manufactures, restocking charges will be applied.
Once your order has been confirmed, we will contact you via email with an expected leadtime. Then once your order is ready to leave us on a three working day delivery, we will contact you via email to inform you of this.
Credit Card Security
At this stage, you will be passed on to a Secure Order Processing page, your details will be encrypted by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details.
Your information provided to us during the ordering process is protected by 128-bit industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to provide encryption of personal information such as your name, address and credit card details. This server encrypts information while it is being transmitted across the Internet so that unauthorised people cannot read it.
Under the new data protection law starting in May 2018 we have a number of lawful reasons that we can use (or 'process') your personal information. For B2B accounts one of the lawful reasons is called 'legitimate interests'.
Broadly speaking Legitimate Interests means that we can process your personal information if we have a genuine and legitimate reason and we are not harming any of your rights and interests.
So, what does this mean? When you provide your personal details to us we use your information for our legitimate business interests to carry out our work of servicing businesses throughout our territory. Before doing this, though, we will also carefully consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights.
Some typical examples of when we might use the approach are for preventing fraud, direct marketing, maintaining the security of our systems, data analytics, enhancing, modifying or improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our campaigns and sales.
We will process the personal information you have supplied to us to conduct and manage our business to enable us to give you the most appropriate marketing, information, service and products and provide the best and most secure experience. These are what we consider to be our 'Legitimate Interests'.
The following are some examples of when and why we would use this approach in our work:
- Marketing: We will make best effort to ensure our marketing is tailored and relevant for you where-ever we deem you to be in the sales cycle.
- Process Orders: In order for us to process an order, payment has to be taken and contact information collected, such as name, delivery address and telephone number, provided. Both the buyer and seller would need to record the transaction.
- Your best interest: Processing your information to protect you against fraud when transacting on our website, and to ensure our websites and systems are secure.
- Personalisation: Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our customers and prospects.
- Analytics: To process your personal information for the purposes of customer analysis, assessment, profiling and marketing, on a personalised or aggregated basis, to help us with our activities and to provide you with the most relevant information if this does not harm any of your rights and interests.
- Research: To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising and to develop our products, services, systems and relationships with you.
- Due Diligence: We may need to conduct investigations on supporters, potential customers and business partners to determine if those companies and individuals have been involved or convicted of offences such as fraud, bribery and corruption.
We will also hold information about you so that we can respect your preferences for being contacted by us.
When we process your personal information for our legitimate interests, we will consider and balance any potential impact on you and your rights under data protection and any other relevant law. Our legitimate business interests do not automatically override your interests – we will not use your personal data for activities where our interests are overridden by the impact on you (unless we have your consent or are otherwise required or permitted to by law).
Remember, you can change the way you hear from us or withdraw your permission for us to process your personal details at any time by using our contact form on the 'Contact Us' page or by using our online Preference Centre.
Returns Policy & Guarantee
We take such pride in the quality of our products. It is very important to us that you are both 100% happy and satisfied with your purchase.
If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations upon arrival simply contact us within two days from the date you received the goods. We do not accept responsibility for unauthorised returns, and also do not except refunds.
All orders are covered by the manufactures warranties. Details of these warranties can be found on their respective websites.